The tutorial of how I achieve watercolor effect in Sai! :) I highly recommend using real watercolor paintings (your own or ones found on the internet) as reference.
And here you can find a few useful links:
- You can download the Sai file of this picture here: link
- Video process of painting another picture: link
- The old watercolor tutorial: link
- Sai brushes (none of them is made by me) link + file you need to open them in Sai: link
- Awesome watercolor brushes made by Kyle T Webster: link
Here’s the finished painting: link
I WANT A GOOD PENCIL BRUSH FOR PAINT TOOL SAI
SLAMS FIST ON TABLE
uhh, you can use mine if you’d like?
You have to add smudges though if you really want it to look like a pencil
also if you have photoshop, you can make it look a lil more like…
both: well this got awkward fast
Bald eagles eat fish…sure it could eat a cat, but they eat mostly fish. Over here in CA we’ve tried to bring in the Bald Eagles back to the islands because they don’t prey on small mammles. The gold eagles do and we were loosing our island fox population because of it. Bald Eagles scare away Gold Eagles.